- 3 rows of adjustable hooks
- Air holes for breathability
- Lightly boned structure (Not irritable)
- Compression material
- Encourages waist region to remain tight
- Aids in hunger suppression
- Supports weight loss
- Improves posture
- Assists in the reduction of back pain
LATEX TRAINER VS. FLEXI TRAINER
Flexi: The Flexi Trainer is more elasticated and stretches to mould with your body.
Latex: The Latex Trainer is stronger, sturdier and provides more shape (recommended).
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Waist Trainers can not be returned or exchanged once worn for hygiene reasons due to the nature of the product (undergarment), so please choose your sizing correctly.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
No matter what country you live in, we will ship for FREE!
Not sure what size to buy? Our sizing guide has helpful information on sizing your Waist Trainer (A), Shorts (B), and Bodysuit (C).
A. Waist Trainer Approximate Measurements
We recommend using your usual top size as a guideline.
If your top size is NZ/AU size 4 (US 0) go for the NZ/AU size 4/6 (US 0 - 2)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 6 (US 2) go for the NZ/AU size 4/6 (US 0 - 2)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 8 (US 4) go for the NZ/AU size 6/8 (US 2 - 4)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 10 (US 6) go for the NZ/AU size 8/10 (US 4 - 6)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 12 (US 8) go for the NZ/AU size 10/12 (US 6 - 8)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 14 (US 10) go for the NZ/AU size 12/14 (US 8 - 10)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 16 (US 12) go for the NZ/AU size 14/16 (US 10 - 12)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 18 (US 14) go for the NZ/AU size 16/18 (US 12 - 14)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 20 (US 16) go for the NZ/AU size 18/20 (US 14 - 16)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 22 (US 18) go for the NZ/AU size 20/22 (US 16 - 18)
If you do not know your usual top size, you can refer to the measurements in the table below...
How To Measure
1. If you have bought a pack with the Flexi and Latex Trainer, the Flexi Trainer will look smaller than the latex due to the fabric being more elasticated, the Latex Trainer will look bigger than the Flexi Trainer.
The Latex can also feel "bigger" as the latex material is more fitted.
2. For sizes 12+ we generally recommend latex clip or latex zip due to the material being stronger and more supportive.
3. Please ensure you have carefully selected your size as the item can only be exchanged if the item has been tried on and NOT WORN due to the nature of the product (undergarment). We have the right to return your item after inspection if it is not in brand new condition. For more information, please refer to our exchange policy or terms and conditions.
B. Body Sculpturing Shorts(measurements are all in CM)
C. Figure Slimming Bodysuit(measurements are all in CM)
Orders $39 & under
Orders over $39
1-5 Business Days
5-10 Business Days
5-15 Business Days
5-15 Business Days
|Asia||$10.90||FREE||5-15 Business Days|
*Shipping rates in New Zealand $. Surcharge for Rural Delivery
Your order will be delivered via DHL Express or Courier Post whereby you can track your order easily and in a timely manner. Orders placed on the weekend will usually be processed within 24 – 48 hours of the next business day. Please ensure your delivery details are correct, as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched.
If you have any questions relating to your delivery, please contact our Customer Service team from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm New Zealand Time (excluding public holidays).
1. Pre-order means the item is currently out of stock due to high demand, your order will be processed and shipped as soon as stock arrives at our warehouse.
2. We do not ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags or Parcel Lockers.
3. All orders are sent via a DTP basis. Any state sales duty/import fees/customs charges must be paid by the recipient. If you refuse the shipment from us/choose the abandon the shipment, you agree that you will not be refunded. It is up to the recipient to see if their country has compulsory customs charges/fees.
4. Triple check all shipping details listed is correct is correct prior to completing your order. Once your order has left our warehouse we are unable to make any changes to this. The address submitted on order is final and any changes required are to be requested through the Courier Service
We (Taki Trading Company Ltd), ship orders as soon as possible; however, this will not always be the same day that the order is placed. In general, please allow 1-2 business days for processing time. We do not guarantee delivery or shipment dates. All dates are estimated. Orders are shipped to the delivery address as entered by the customer when order is placed.
ALL domestic/standard international orders are shipped via Courier Post and all Express International orders are shipped via DHL Express. We do not use any other carrier, even upon request.
Customers will receive an email confirming their order shortly after the order is placed. If customer does not receive this email confirmation, please double check any spam folders.
Taki Trading Company Ltd t/a Luxe Fitness, cannot be held responsible / liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Customers are responsible for providing Taki Trading Company Ltd with their correct shipping address - if a package is returned or rejected, the customer will be contacted and will be required to pay for re-shipment postage.
Taki Trading Company Ltd do not take responsibility for any shipment delays by our carriers. No refunds/exchanges for shipping costs will be given in these cases.
For ALL orders placed online, store pickup is NOT an option.
If you have any questions regarding shipping and/or shipment of orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours are Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm EST.
If your email is received outside these hours, please allow us 48-hours to respond following the next business day.